Along with a bright welcoming reception/meeting area where there is tea and coffee available we have five therapy rooms.
Please call the centre if you require further information on any of the therapies available at The Bridge Wellness Centre or if you would like to book an appointment. 01556 612722
Helen Game BSC(Hons) GSSR, Traditional Chinese Acupuncture, Auriculotherapy and Classical Reflexology. A few conditions Acupuncture can help relieve: migraine, headache, chronic low back pain, allergic rhinitis, knee osteoarthritis, post-op nausea/vomiting plus many, many more! Appointments available, please contact 07742092950
R&R Massage Clinic with Kate Bedford SMA BA(Hons)
- Sports Massage and Swedish Massage. To book an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coast Complementary Therapies with Sharon Beattie HND
- Available from 25th July '18
- A wonderful array of Complementary Therapies available including: Indian Head Massage, Hopi Ear Candling, Facials, Aromatherapy Massage, Bamboo Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Thai Foot Massage, clinical Aromatherapy and Reflexology Tel. 07519847055
Lorna Willock's Food Clinic, Clinical Aromatherapist and Tsuboki Facial Massage.
- Providing education and guidance on all things foody! Nutrition and diet advice, food allergy & intolerance testing. Lorna is also a clinical aromatherapist and specialises in Tsuboki a rejuvenating face massage technique from Japan. Lorna will be available a couple of days a week at The Bridge Wellness Centre - please call the centre for further details or Lorna on 07703303805
Louise Wilson, Ipsicura
- Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy and Holistic Massage on Monday & Friday afternoons: email@example.com
Heather Baird, Art Psychotherapist will be at the centre several times a week, for more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org