The Bridge Wellness Centre, Dalbeattie
The Bridge Wellness Centre in Dalbeattie, Dumfries and Galloway, incorporates an exercise/dance studio and gym along with treatment rooms where we have a wide variety of Holistic and complementary therapies available. We have an extensive range of classes (daytime & evening) to suit all levels of fitness with qualified freelance teachers. Some of the classes included on our timetable are:
- Pilates Yoga Tai Chi
- Boxercise Metafit Circuit Training
- PowerUp weights Keep on Moving Tabata
- TotalTone Dance Muay Tai Training
Please look at our Timetable page for up-to-date details of all classes and times.
We have an informal, friendly and relaxed atmosphere with small class sizes. If a class isn't your thing why not come along and have a go in our gym or enjoy a complementary therapy with one of the fully qualified and experienced therapists who work at the centre?
Based in Dalbeattie's former health centre at Millisle, The Bridge Wellness Centre has no joining or membership fee and clients of the gym and exercise classes are able to come in and pay by the hour (or half hour), making The Bridge Wellness Centre affordable and accessible to locals and visitors alike.
Businesses based at our centre include:
- Helen Game, TCM & Auricular Acupuncture and Classical Reflexology
- Kate Bedford, R & R Massage Clinic
- Caroline Craig Fitness, Class Instructor and Personal Trainer
- Sharon Beattie, Coast Complementary Therapies - Reflexology, Massage including Aromatherapy, Bamboo, Hot Stone, Thai Foot, Indian Head, Facials, Hopi Ear Candling
- Lorna Willock Food Clinic, Dietician, Nutritionist, Allergy Testing,Clinical Aromatherapist & Tsoboki Facial Massage
- Louise Wilson, Holistic Therapeutic Massage & Myo-Fascial Release
- Crossroads Caring Scotland Stewartry branch