The Bridge Wellness Centre, Dalbeattie
The Bridge Wellness Centre in Dalbeattie, Dumfries and Galloway, incorporates an exercise/dance studio and gym, offering an extensive range of classes (daytime & evening) to suit all levels of fitness with qualified freelance teachers. Some of the classes included on our timetable are:
- Pilates Yoga Tai Chi
- Boxercise Metafit Circuits
- PowerUp weights DanceFit Keep on Moving
- TotalTone Childrens' Dance
Please look at our Timetable page for up-to-date details of all classes and times.
We have an informal, friendly and relaxed atmosphere with small class sizes. If a class isn't your thing why not come along and have a go in our gym?
Based in the town’s former health centre at Millisle, The Bridge Wellness Centre has no joining or membership fee and clients of the gym and exercise classes are able to come in and pay by the hour (or half hour), making The Bridge Wellness Centre affordable and accessible to locals and tourists alike.
Businesses based at our centre include:
- Crossroads Caring Scotland Stewartry branch
- Helen Game, TCM & Auricular Acupuncture and Classical Reflexology
- Kate Bedford, R & R Massage Clinic
- Lorna Willock Food Clinic, Nutritionist
- Suzanne McCaig Foot Health Practitioner
- Caroline Craig Fitness, Class Instructor and Personal Trainer
- Jasmine Durok Fitness Instructor