The Bridge Wellness Centre, Dalbeattie
The Bridge Wellness Centre in Dalbeattie, Dumfries and Galloway, incorporates an exercise/dance studio and gym along with 5 treatment rooms to cater for all your Wellness requirements.
We have a wide variety of Holistic and complementary therapies provided by fully qualified and experienced practitioners including; Acupuncture, Osteopathy, Reflexology, Massage (Sports, Recovery, Hot Stones, Thai Foot, Indian Head), Aromatherapy, Facials, and Hopi Ear Candling, Facial Reflexology.
There is an extensive range of classes (daytime & evening) to suit all levels of fitness and a resident personal trainer (Caroline Craig) if you would like a personalised plan for the gym. Examples of the classes on our timetable with our qualified freelance teachers are;
- Pilates Yoga Tai Chi
- Boxercise Metafit Circuit Training
- PowerUp weights Keep on Moving (seated)
- Muay Tai Training TotalTone
- Dance (adult and children's)
Please look at our Timetable page for up-to-date details of all classes and times.
We have an informal, friendly and relaxed atmosphere with small class sizes. If a class isn't your thing why not come along and have a go in our gym?
Based in Dalbeattie's former health centre at Millisle, The Bridge Wellness Centre has no joining or membership fee and you are able to come in and pay by the hour (or half hour), making The Bridge Wellness Centre affordable and accessible to locals and visitors alike.
Businesses based at our centre include:
- Helen Game BSC(Hons) GSSR, TCM & Auricular Acupuncture and Classical Reflexology
- Kate Bedford SPS BAHons, R & R Massage Clinic
- Caroline Craig Fitness, Class Instructor and Personal Trainer
- Sharon Beattie HND, FHT. Coast Complementary Therapies - Reflexology, Massage including Aromatherapy, Bamboo, Hot Stone, Thai Foot, Indian Head, Facials, Hopi Ear Candling
- Julian Leask, B.Ost Osteopath (Thursday's only)
- Crossroads Caring Scotland Stewartry branch