Please note our reception area is not open all of the time at the moment, if you have a query phone 01556 612722 and leave a message or facebook The Bridge Wellness Centre or email email@example.com
The gym is open for pre-booked private sessions only. Each session is 45minutes long.
Please note all classes must also be pre-booked due to limited numbers.
The Bridge Wellness Centre in Dalbeattie, Dumfries and Galloway, incorporates an exercise/dance studio and gym along with 5 treatment rooms to cater for all your Wellness requirements.
We have a wide variety of Holistic and complementary therapies provided by fully qualified and experienced practitioners including; Acupuncture, Osteopathy, Reflexology, Massage (Sports, Recovery, Hot Stones, Thai Foot, Indian Head), Facials, Aromatherapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Clinical Hypnotherapy.There is a range of classes (daytime & evening) to suit all levels of fitness and a resident personal trainer (Caroline Craig) if you would like a personalised plan for the gym.
Please look at our Timetable page for up-to-date details of all classes and times. All classess must be pre-booked.
Based in Dalbeattie's former health centre at Millisle, The Bridge Wellness Centre has no joining or membership fee. We have an informal, friendly and relaxed atmosphere with small class sizes.
Businesses based at our centre include:
- Helen Game BSC(Hons) GSSR, TCM & Auricular Acupuncture and Classical Reflexology
- Caroline Craig Fitness, Class Instructor and Personal Trainer
- Sharon Beattie HND, FHT. Coast Complementary Therapies
- Dumfries Osteopathic Clinic with Julian Leask, B.Ost Osteopath (Thursday's only) and Oliver Wilgose M.Ost Reg. Osteopath (Mondays and Fridays)
Kate Bedford SPS BAHons, R & R Massage Clinic (Tues/Weds)
- Janet Yasities, Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
- Clinical Hypnotherapist and Wellness Practitioner, Dr Frances McGonigle DHP Acc. Hyp, Phd, MA, BA