Please check Timetable for classes for up to date information.
Please note our reception area is not open all of the time, if you have a query phone 01556 612722 and leave a message or facebook The Bridge Wellness Centre or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The gym is open for pre-booked private sessions only. Each session is 55minutes long.
All classes must be pre-booked due to limited numbers.
The Bridge Wellness Centre in Dalbeattie, Dumfries and Galloway, incorporates an exercise/dance studio and gym along with 5 treatment rooms to cater for all your Wellness requirements.
We have a wide variety of Holistic and complementary therapies provided by fully qualified and experienced practitioners including; Acupuncture, Osteopathy, Reflexology, Massage (Sports, Recovery, Remedial, Hot Stones, Thai Foot, Indian Head), Facials, Aromatherapy, Clinical Hypnotherapy.
Based in Dalbeattie's former health centre at Mill Isle. The Bridge Wellness Centre has no joining or membership fee.
Please look at our Timetable page for up-to-date details of all classes and times.
Businesses based at our centre include:
- Helen Game BSC(Hons) GSSR, TCM & Auricular Acupuncture and Classical Reflexolog
- Caroline Craig HNC, Cimspa Reg. Fitness, Class Instructor and Personal Trainer (Caroline Craig Fitness)
- Sharon Beattie HND, FHT. Coast Complementary Therapies
- Dumfries Osteopathic Clinic with Julian Leask, B.Ost Osteopath (Thursday) and Oliver Wilgose M.Ost Reg. Osteopath (Tuesday & Friday)
- Andrew Gerrity BTech Level 5, Sports Massage & Remedial Therapis
- Clinical Hypnotherapist and Wellness Practitioner, Dr Frances McGonigle DHP Acc. Hyp, Phd, MA, BA
- Beth from Skin Deep providing Holistic Facial and Scalp Massage Treatments on Friday's